As people grow older, their dietary needs change. While seniors might need fewer calories than younger adults, it doesn’t mean they should eat less of the good stuff. Proper nutrition becomes even more crucial during the golden years because it helps seniors stay active, maintain a healthy weight, and fend off chronic diseases. Challenges to… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Health
- The Impact of Nutrition on Senior Health in Assisted Living
- Is It Time for Senior Care?
- Assisted Living Benefits that May Surprise You
- Part 2: Understanding Assisted Living – Cost and Financial Assistance Options
- Part 1: Understanding Assisted Living – An Introduction and Comparison with Other Senior Living Options